Holy Trinity Headington Quarry is an Anglican church
(Church of England) in the Diocese of Oxford.
Our parish covers the areas of Risinghurst, Headington Quarry and
Wood Farm but the church is open to all.
The aim of Holy Trinity church is to be an open door between
heaven and earth, showing God’s love for all.
We aim to be a community which follows the way of Christ by:
- cherishing a sacred space at the heart of our community: valuing holiness and beauty and, centred on the Eucharist, offering a rich diversity of worship, both modern and traditional, which embraces people from all church backgrounds or none.
- offering space for open minded reflection and intellectual enquiry: with opportunity to learn more about the Christian faith and journey and to experience spiritual renewal and healing.
- celebrating diversity: accepting all people as they are without judging – offering welcome and support and actively involving all individuals regardless of their background, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability. We support the ministry of both women and men at all levels in the Church of England.
- being fully involved in and serving the needs of our local community: seeking to walk alongside our neighbours in their joys, in their sorrows and in their struggle for a better life.
- seeing ourselves as responsible global citizens: standing in solidarity with all people as our sisters and brothers throughout the world by working for just economic and social structures and for a sustainable environment.